“There is no perfect justice, just as there is no absolute in ethics. But there is perfect injustice, and we know it when we see it.”
Jonathan has been practicing law since 2001. A graduate of Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, the bulk of Jonathan’s practice now focuses on civil litigation, real estate law, elder abuse litigation, trust and probate litigation, and estate planning.
Throughout his career, Jonathan has worked at small and mid-sized firms, and he has run his own law practice.
Jonathan has made many Court appearances including trials and arbitrations. Jonathan has experience handling all aspects of a case from preparing and responding to initial complaints/petitions, law and motion, summary judgment, discovery (including depositions) and mediation.
Jonathan lives in Los Altos with his wife, son and daughter. When not working, Jonathan enjoys spending time with his family and traveling. He is committed to giving back to his community and has volunteered on the City of Los Altos Parks and Recreation Commission (where he has served as both the Chair and Vice-chair of the commission) and the Design Development Working Group for the new Hillview Community Center.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Trust and Probate Litigation
- Real Estate Law (including landlord-tenant disputes)
- Elder Abuse
- Probate / Decedents’ Estates
- Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section, Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section, Member
- American Association For Justice
- University of California, Hastings, College of the Law, San Francisco, California J.D. – 2001
- University of California, Riverside, California
B.A. – 1994
- United States Supreme Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
- Federal Trial Courts (Northern and Central Districts of California)
- Commissioner, City of Los Altos Parks and Recreation Commission (Chair and Vice-Chair)
- Lawyers in the Library
- Campaign Co-chair for Neysa Fligor For Los Altos City Council (2018)
- Member of the Design Development Working Group for the Hillview Community Center
- LEAD participant (Los Altos Community Foundation)