“There is no perfect justice, just as there is no absolute in ethics. But there is perfect injustice, and we know it when we see it.”
Paul has over 22 years of experience in construction defect litigation, condominium law, commercial/business litigation, and real estate law. He has assisted homeowners associations obtain multi-million dollar settlements, represented landlords in lease disputes, and represented contractors and sub-contractors in contract disputes.
Throughout his career, Paul has worked with clients to develop an appropriate strategy within their budget. Clients are intimately involved and kept up to date regarding their matter.
Paul lives in San Mateo County with his wife and two sons. He enjoys reading, cycling and spending time with his family.
Areas of Practice
- Common Interest Developments
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of the San Mateo County Bar
- Member of the Bar Association of San Francisco
- Former Co-Chair for the Solo and Small Firm Committee of the Asian American Bar Association
- Member of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- Former Committee Member for Lawyers Referral Services of the San Mateo County Bar Association.
- Korean American Bar Association, Northern California.
McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, California Juris Doctor,
With Distinction, May 1997 Dean’s Honor Roll
University of California, at Irvine, Irvine, California
Bachelor of Art in Political Science, June 1994
- December 9, 1997
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation